Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I am, and no, not an easy decision.

It's just use, I need something for work that is just a little bit easier for daily driving, it's not an easy decision and i am very said but for the last couple of months it's become obvious that we need something smaller.

Before i moved to Devon, I was just travelling around Essex, which was quite straightforward, moving to Devon, I am out and about a lot more for my job and whilst the Beach is a fine daily driver, I just can't justify running it for that reason alone. As I said, we live a very different life in Devon and we spend much more time travelling around and as anyone who knows, there are enough parts of Devon that are not accessible to big yellow vans.

it is heartbreaking - it's some consolation that i should be able to get something fairly nice from it, but.... Well, it's not easy :(

We can't afford to run two cars, so we have to make a touch choice about what we need.

James

That's a real shame but sometimes you just have to let the head rule over the heart. I've had to sell a couple of well loved cars in the past; amazing how attached you get to them.

I hope you get a good price to ease the pain a bit.

That is sad!

Will you still be in attendance at COTF or are you hoping to have moved Betty on by then?

redredzimmer said:
That is sad!

Will you still be in attendance at COTF or are you hoping to have moved Betty on by then?

Thank you - my plan is to be at COTF - if I sell as I am 40 mins away I'd still like to help out as I've made a commitment and I'd be happy to.

Alex - lol - I may be back, I did toy with idea of an Amorok for a whole.

You do have to make choices and as much as I love Betty Van, it is a van and you have to do what is right for everyone :).

I've been lucky to own Betty Van, I am a geeky petrol head so I've been fortunate to own her and experience her

James

That's a real shame James especially after what you've spent blinging it up. I hope you get a good price for it.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Back