Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie!

G-Man Bob

G-Man Bob

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi everyone, after many years of carting a tent around with everything including the kitchen sink, my wife and I have finally purchased a 2017 California Ocean. It’s being delivered to us (fancy!) this coming weekend and then up to the Lakes for a trial run!
Can’t wait to join the Cali Club and work out what I need and what I want!
Cheers all, G

Hello and welcome. Lots of help and advice available, always willingly given. Enjoy your travels, don't forget to update your details, everyone loves to know what your cali is.

So disaster struck! A VW dealership (no names mentioned) delivered our long awaited and exciting first Cali. What a dump Paintwork all scuffed, items broken, items missing and looked like someone had a kebab in it the night before. Totally destroyed us. We have returned it for a full refund. Went to our local dealer. Really sympathetic and we ordered a T6.1 there and then Will keep you posted!

That's horrendous news I feel for you. I know the excitement of going to collect your new van. i I collected mine 3 weeks ago. Now the wait begins just glad it never put you off.