Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

J

JCS

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi there
We have had our 2017 California Ocean for a few years not had much time to get away as much as we had planned to due to work commitments but now we have retired we are looking forward to many trips away once this lockdown has past and looking to fitting a solar panel stay safe.
Cheers
John
BA3F43A7-2DE4-4E0A-96AE-5139E6DD0745.jpegBA3F43A7-2DE4-4E0A-96AE-5139E6DD0745.jpeg

Welcome on board John. You have the best of the UK available to you at your doorsteps. Enjoy!

A solar panel is a good investment and allows you to stay more off grid as well as keeping all batteries charged. and all systems working :thumb I am sure you would be aware of Roger Donoghue on this forum who supplies solar panels ... but he is the other end of the country for you :) (he also supplies kits for DIY if that's your thing).

Reactions: JCS
Welcome on board John. You have the best of the UK available to you at your doorsteps. Enjoy!

A solar panel is a good investment and allows you to stay more off grid as well as keeping all batteries charged. and all systems working :thumb I am sure you would be aware of Roger Donoghue on this forum who supplies solar panels ... but he is the other end of the country for you :) (he also supplies kits for DIY if that's your thing).
Thanks for the welcome, I would be very interested if he did mail order on a solar kit for our California

Welcome John,
As Kuriienp said you've got the best part of UK on your door step, and no border to cross in the future!!
We wild camp in Scotland alot, so off grid, but move on ever day so have never had battery problems.
West Coast of Scotland and a Cali, BLISS!

Reactions: JCS
Hi there ! Drop me an email via my site. Everything is in stock and not a bad time to fit a panel at home.

I would just like to thank Roger at solar camper solutions for a very prompt delivery of my solar kit for my Cali

9CF6E956-5A7C-4ABE-B61B-F8DC4339B5F2.jpeg

9E157751-E1A1-4554-B7FE-BBE4550C49C1.jpeg

8C030B08-CB51-43E1-BC76-0F4C6FE022EE.jpeg

R