Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Newbie & Incoming

Daytona1977

Daytona1977

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 204 4 motion
Good Evening all, just thought I would introduce myself to the forum. Finally placed the order Today and looking forward to many happy years using the new machine. Very impressed with what I have seen so far and can't wait to get out and about in it. The delivery date is early Feb but may be sooner depending on build dates etc. Now time to get some ideas on added extras!

:welcome What have you ordered? Loads of threads on here about what accessories to buy. Enjoy the interim shopping experience. February will be here before you know it.

Hi Alison,

Thank you for the kind welcome!

I have ordered a T6.1 Ocean 199PS 4 Motion in Candy White and Bay Leaf Green plus accessories. I'm like a kid at Christmas! Decided to changer to a VW Cali after years of pining after one. My company car is due for change in March and I though Would take the plunge as the timing was right. My good lady and I went to Liverpool Van Centre on Monday and we we totally impressed with the new build quality and cockpit etc.

Welcome aboard..........

Hi Alison,

I have ordered a T6.1 Ocean 199PS 4 Motion in Candy White and Bay Leaf Green plus accessories. I'm like a kid at Christmas! Decided to changer to a VW Cali after years of pining after one. My company car is due for change in March and I though Would take the plunge as the timing was right. My good lady and I went to Liverpool Van Centre on Monday and we we totally impressed with the new build quality and cockpit etc.
We ordered from Liverpool on Monday too, went in for a test drive last Saturday, you're lucky there was still a van to view after me driving it lol, never driven an automatic before, I scared the bejesus out of the poor guy!!! :Nailbiting:oops:

Hi Alison,

:welcome Hope you enjoy your new Cali. Bought ours from Liverpool and will certainly give them the option to quote on our next Cali when the market is right for us which IMO isn't now.

February might be the best time to go/start the camping season: Already less dark and warmer still some snow to do outdoors like walking, skiing or sitting around a campfireHowever welcome here and enjoy the time before „2x“ Christmas