Newbie from Kent

• Thread starter wheeledwidewebb
  • Start date
wheeledwidewebb

wheeledwidewebb

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hello all.

We collect our Beach this weekend. We sold our Defender overlander a couple of years ago and so we are looking forward to some more adventures, and many more hours tweaking and modifying the new one.

We live in Kent, UK, but most of our travels are in Europe, being so close to the channel.

Hopefully we can participate and give some advice as well as searching for ideas and asking questions.

Hello all.

We collect our Beach this weekend. We sold our Defender overlander a couple of years ago and so we are looking forward to some more adventures, and many more hours tweaking and modifying the new one.

We live in Kent, UK, but most of our travels are in Europe, being so close to the channel.

Hopefully we can participate and give some advice as well as searching for ideas and asking questions.
Welcome here.
This your first Cali? How did you spec it? When did you order?
Questions, questions!
A photo of your new Beach with you looking delighted next to it would be great!

It is a 3 year old one and as soon as it is in a suitable location, pictures will be forthcoming.

Welcome from another Kent based member. Only had our Coast 8 months or so, so still consider myself a newbie too. :welcome

Hello all.

I will lookout for your beach out & about

I will lookout for your beach out & about
Hi McSnuff. Sorry to reply here but I can't reply on the For Sale thread (not a VIP Member anymore currently, but didn't think you had to be?) and I can't message you through the forum. Just wondered if your solar panels are for sale still? If so & you see this maybe you could message me on 07970 009292? Cheers

Back