calikev

Administrator
Admin/Founder
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL. :clap :clap :clap :D

Thanks bob :thumb have you tied the knot yet :?:

Happy new year and happy campervaning one and all

Happy new year everyone, don't forget to put your Cali Calendar up at midnight.

Yep. Wedding went off fine and we both were able to enjoy it. Which is better than I can say about the Cali.
Waved it off from Penrith on the back of a load loader in a blizzard on Christmas Eve. It was supposed to be going to the VW Van centre in Trafford park Manchester. Yesterday I called in there to ask about progress. They had no knowledge of my van or it's whereabouts. VW customer Service were useless and said they would refer the problem to one of their customer liaison team who would contact me within 48 hours. A great guy in the Manchester Van a Centre service department took it on himself to find it. Discovered it had been taken to Liverpool but as they don't do body repairs they had sent it to Crewe. Well it was on its way there. The guy in Manchester then contacted their own body shop and asked if they could help. They volunteered to retrieve it from Crewe and be responsible for the work needed. This body shop is only a few hundred yards from my old home in East Manchester and was where I originally wanted it to go. I'm awaiting a call to confirm it has arrived.

Congratulations bob.I hope you and your new wife have a great year and here's hoping
The Cali returns as good as new :thumb

Back