Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New to the site

Brownbetty

Brownbetty

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi a quick hello from Derek and Wendy we are the owners of Brownbetty the name of our Cali, we have had her for nearly two years and have had loads of great breaks away with her. I looked on this site after we bought her and have learned quite a lot, one of the best was the earth shunt problem now solved with the help from this great site.

Hello and welcome Derek and Wendy - we look forward to hearing about your adventures in Brownbetty!

Hi a quick hello from Derek and Wendy we are the owners of Brownbetty the name of our Cali, we have had her for nearly two years and have had loads of great breaks away with her. I looked on this site after we bought her and have learned quite a lot, one of the best was the earth shunt problem now solved with the help from this great site.

Hello, welcome....2 years???????:shocked

Why have we not heard from you before? Where have you been, what's gone right, what's gone wrong and earth shunts normally come from the rear!

So.... hello..... pics please!

Last edited:
Hello, welcome....2 years???????:shocked

Why have we not heard from you before? Where have you been, what's gone right, what's gone wrong and earth shunts normally come from the rear!

So.... hello..... pics please!
Haha, thanks granny Jen, I don't know where the time went, just having too much fun
Hopefully I'll post lots more in 2018.
Have a great new year and thanks for the welcome.

Welcome Derek and Wendy love the name Brownbetty