Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New to me California SE - standard equipment

Tarquers

Tarquers

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Beach camper 150
Hi all. Just moved back to the UK and will be collecting a 2012 SE from the dealers next week. I am very impressed with the service from the dealer so far but I want to make sure that I have all of the standard equipment that should be included before I drive away. For example I believe that I should see front window blinds, a safety net and an awning handle and find a jack and a spare tyre somewhere but what else should I check for? Are there any little parts that tend to go missing from new? I do not have a manual yet (assume will be with the vehicle) and not been successful in searching for standard parts.

Thanks in advance,

Nick

Hi, if you become a VIP member there are checklists, and other useful downloads, that list what whould be there.

Hi all. Just moved back to the UK and will be collecting a 2012 SE from the dealers next week. I am very impressed with the service from the dealer so far but I want to make sure that I have all of the standard equipment that should be included before I drive away. For example I believe that I should see front window blinds, a safety net and an awning handle and find a jack and a spare tyre somewhere but what else should I check for? Are there any little parts that tend to go missing from new? I do not have a manual yet (assume will be with the vehicle) and not been successful in searching for standard parts.

Thanks in advance,

Nick
:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome
As has already been mentioned click on " Downloads " and there is a checklist to answer all your questions.

Welcome on board , shame you go back to the UK ...don't think we got that many members from Dubai... ;) .

All depends on what came with the Cali from new and then what was sitll in the Cali when the dealer took it in (probally a trade in for a T6) .
If parts are missing you need to try and talk the dealer to order them for you concluded in the price.
Is it a VW dealer ?

Some fly screens for the side sliding windows, eu hook up lead adapter, roof tie down kit, washing up bowl and plug, 2 chairs in tailgate and picnic table in sliding door, remote control for heater.
Check the roof fabric is in good condition and the roof for corrosion.

Back