Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Owner

P

pgben

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hello, we are new owners of ex-demo. Olympian Blue 140 Manual SE. We have a couple of niggles (rubber bung missing from fuel flap which therefore won’t lock, second set of keys not available at pick-up), but otherwise are really pleased with it.

Many thanks to all those who respond to me previous post, ‘Recommended Options for the Cali SE’. Your replies were tremendously helpful and allowed us to make a better, more informed vehicle choice.

We would have liked to come to the Bonfire Meet, but a firework-shy dog prevents, so we hope to make our first outing – weather permitting – to West Wittering this weekend.

Any information on Winter events (not just camper meets) where a Cali can be used is gratefully received.

:hello

Helo and welcome, I would expect you dealer sorts your niggles. Replacement keys are expensive. Also check you have key for locking wheel nut :thumb :thumb

the little black thing on fuel cap door is only a couple of £s would have thought parts dept kept in stock

Welcome! Now get your VIP membership before you buy any accessories. It will pay for itself in no time and support the forum.

pgben said:
Hello, we are new owners of ex-demo. Olympian Blue 140 Manual SE. We have a couple of niggles (rubber bung missing from fuel flap which therefore won’t lock, second set of keys not available at pick-up), but otherwise are really pleased with it.

Many thanks to all those who respond to me previous post, ‘Recommended Options for the Cali SE’. Your replies were tremendously helpful and allowed us to make a better, more informed vehicle choice.

We would have liked to come to the Bonfire Meet, but a firework-shy dog prevents, so we hope to make our first outing – weather permitting – to West Wittering this weekend.

Any information on Winter events (not just camper meets) where a Cali can be used is gratefully received.

:hello

Welcome to the gang!!!

Regarding the bonfire meet, not sure where you are located but you would be more than welcome to stay just the Friday night as the fireworks are on Saturday or you could also pop down as a day visitor. Useful to gain idea's on what you'd like to buy before you spend the ££

Back