Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New owner

Congratulations. You'll love it

Congratulations :) Picking our black Ocean up on Friday (provisionally!) too! Yours looks like a very tidy example. I wasn't entirely sold on black at the start of the journey, but it's definitely grown on me!

Congratulations :) Picking our black Ocean up on Friday (provisionally!) too! Yours looks like a very tidy example. I wasn't entirely sold on black at the start of the journey, but it's definitely grown on me!
Thanks must admit I've a soft spot for black vehicles they just show up every chip and scratch I used to own a T5 same colour and a Golf good luck with your collection

1526904324236.jpg

Great thanks drove home from Wales no problems whatsoever just checking that everything works and giving it a good clean so far so good just deciding what to buy 1st don't want to waste money on things that you won't use

Great thanks drove home from Wales no problems whatsoever just checking that everything works and giving it a good clean so far so good just deciding what to buy 1st don't want to waste money on things that you won't use
Is your camera Broken ? ;)