Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Nigel Herriott

Nigel Herriott

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Cali On Order
Hi everyone. I ordered a new Cali Ocean last month. The dealer told me to expect about 1 year for delivery, saying that was about average. He said that he had one as long as 14 months recently and one in as little as 6, but around a year was typical. I have had an email from VW thanking me for the order and saying "it might take a little longer to be built than previously anticipated". I have no idea what they previously anticipated, but it doesn't look as if I will have it for next summer.

Welcome. Hope for 10. Expect 12. Pray you don’t get 14.

That said, have seem some swift updates recently and the trials and tribulations of the last year for manufacturing seems to be improving daily, so you never know.

Hi, welcome along. Just think of all the info you can research during your wait !! We were in your same position During 2021 with the difference being we were promised 5 months, maybe 4 (actually 11 months). At least they’re bring more realistic nowadays.

There’s a good thread on the forum where you can share “delivery “ info, which I’m sure you’ll find good.