Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Member!!

Gina-B

Gina-B

Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hello all! Just became a lifetime member, even tho I haven't yet got my Cali. It was, however, ordered in January this year so I'm hopeful that it will be on my drive before the end of the year! I look forward to visiting the forum many times. I've been visiting for a little while and you fellow Cali lovers seem to be a great bunch with lots of news, tips and tricks to share. Many thanks to you all so far. All the best, Gina

:welcome Welcome as a member! Hope you don’t have to wait too long. I remember joining 5 years ago between order and delivery. It took a lot of the stress out of handover, and also I had a garage full of accessories before I started.

:welcome Welcome as a member! Hope you don’t have to wait too long. I remember joining 5 years ago between order and delivery. It took a lot of the stress out of handover, and also I had a garage full of accessories before I started.
Thanks AlisonF. Yes, I'm likewise building up my stock of accessories! Not hard to do is it?! Having had a T2 for a while I'm well on the way with some things - but it's so exciting to get new stuff for the Cali (haven't got a name yet, but will have). Good to meet you.

Hello Gina

I used to know another Gina-B, possibly caravan club, my more usual nick ... OnlyJen? If so, Hello again :)