Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New member Cali T6 Ocean

Welcome to the forum.
If your wife's happy, what more could a man ask for? Mind you, a Califonia is a lot dearer than a diamond ring.
I've found that having a Califonia keeps my wife Sue, very happy. Her big dolls house on wheels.

Cheers,
True I'm very happy she likes it as she is the only companion to travel with me (plus the dog). Kids love it too but they have own driving licences.

:welcome enjoy the adventure, an Ocean is an incredible vehicle for travelling and camping.:cheers

Welcome Jarek. Enjoy your adventures in your new bus.

Whereabouts in Poland are you? Not that I know much, but been on a few business trips to Katowice and Krakow, and I was lucky to do each of those trips on my motorcycle. A lovely country and great people. I got lost and reached a village outside of Katowice. An old lady who did not know a words of English (and me not knowing a word of Polish) she made me a cuppa tea and we talked for over an hour will never forget the experience. Gdansk and Gdynia are on the list to visit in the Cali now.

Enjoy.

Hi, many thanks

My place is just where Beskidy Mountains start, 1hr drive from Cracow. Many nice places to visit around here. South border has nice mountain ranges from east to west, all worth visiting.

Been in Cornwall few times and planing Scotland hopefully in nearest future.

Hi, many thanks

My place is just where Beskidy Mountains start, 1hr drive from Cracow. Many nice places to visit around here. South border has nice mountain ranges from east to west, all worth visiting.

Been in Cornwall few times and planing Scotland hopefully in nearest future.
If your planning to go to Scotland, don't forget about the midge season.