Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New headlights or Facelift?

Oldskoolcali06

Oldskoolcali06

Vehicle
T5 SE 174
So the Old girl needs some new Headlights installed due to the old ones being Kna**ered... The OEM ones are woefully poor compared to newer style lights but replacement quality ones are hard to find. I personally don't like the look of the aftermarket black cheap DRL style replacements so shall I just replace the whole front to 5.1 spec and be done with it? A face-lift so to speak! Ideas please?!

Have you seen these.

They are not cheap, but look cracking to me.
Be mindful, the T5 in the video has a ‘bad boybonnet, which tweaks the front end too.
I think the overall look works really well.

Transporter HQ can offer fitting on these, and will be bringing out H1 led’s to suit the projector housed lights in the near future. (Spoke with them last week.)

Look good! Transporter HQ have better quality stuff than others out there so will have a look... Cheaper than a facelift at £1500 plus! I like the early T5 shape bu the light are V poor output as standard. There was an upgrade loom you could get the improve voltage to the lights but haven't seen for a while... I had one on my T4.

Keep them coming....

If you plan to face lift I will buy all your old front stuff
Bumper grill ect so that would help towards your facelift ;) I have a old front t5 as my day to day car it has the commercial front that I dislike

Can not fault the Transporter HQ replacements have them on my T6 with LED bulb upgrade

Can not fault the Transporter HQ replacements have them on my T6 with LED bulb upgrade
What headlights did you have originally or your van ?
I’m considering the v3 leds from Transporter HQ

cheers Richy

Back