Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Calia ordered today

P

Pete Wilkins

VIP Member
We finally did the deed today, ordered a new California SE180 in Olympian Blue, as we aim to keep it for a long time a number of extras added, camping pack,Alcantara leather Seats,Bike Rack,Tow Bar, front and rear parking sensors, and the Kenwood DAD Media system for Sat Nav and Bluetooth. We are reallly looking forward to this new world of travelling and enjoying the Cali hopefully for years to come.
We now have the long wait of sleepness nights waiting for the day, ealy Feb we have been told, this will make the winter go slow.
I have found the forum a very good place to learn about our new toy, and what goodies to put on her.

Hi, congrats, how exciting!

We are also waiting the long wait at the moment but hopefully only another month or less to go (we were told Jan/Feb to start with so were pleasantly surprised at this update last week)!

Your options sound fab!

Thanks Susanne
We took an age to decide what options as it is a one off purchase decided to not worry to much and got what we wanted, I think I am still shaking now loads of nervous energy about the purchase, you must be over the moon with the dates coming earlier for yours.
It's my wifes 50th in Feb so it is hopefully going to be here before her birthday and we can go away for the first trip

Just had notification of a "week 47 build which is Week commencing 18 th nov" and that is for an order placed beginning of October for a 180SE (in red). Had hoped for a build date of late October but Nov is not too far away. Suspect your build date might be the same. Not sure how long after the build does the delivery time arrive.

Andy

Yes, we are thrilled! Just when I had managed to calm down and start sleeping again...

Who knows, yours may also come much earlier than indicated!? It will be a fab way to celebrate your wife's big birthday! We hired one in June just to be sure and we loved it! My husband thinks it is one of the maddest things he has ever done, but Imam sure we won't regret it.

Interesting to read about the other 'waiters' if I can call us that. Very pleased I joined the forum! At least there seem to be plenty of others who are as obsessed as me....