Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Berghaus Owner

B

bertieblue

VIP Member
. Hi,
We are the very new owners of this beautiful Berghaus.
We would like to thank Mark and Zoe, the previous owners and can assure them it has gone to a good home. Washed it first thing this morning before the rain came!
We will keep you posted of its travels and already planning to go to the
Cali meet in May as well as already having booked Croyde and Brittany in the summer.

Derek, Shirley and Thomas(12)
Winchester

Now, how does everything work. Where is that Quick start guide?

Re: SOLD: Volkswagon California 180 Berghaus special edi

Hi and congratulations on your fine purchase enjoy it :thumb I look forward to seeing it in may :thumb

Sounds like you have a great van there guys and look forward to seeing you all in May. I am sure one of the 'Berghaus Boys' will also be along soon to welcome you ..

Excellent, welcome to the team.

Stunning van... the things memories are made of.

Welcome along, and congratulations - I think you got a bargain.

I'm not a million miles from you if you have any questions, need any help are just want to have a look at anything. :thumb

I've added you to the Berghaus Register we have running. :cool

Thanks Stu.

I am sure We will have hundreds of questions as the owners manual looks quite daunting.
First things to look into:

Awning, mattress toppers cozi top or equivalent (have roof bars) and not sure about a tow bar and side bars.

Shirley says all in good time!

Ps don't mention the lower springs. I might buy those for Shirley as an anniversary present.

Derek

If you get side bars and they are not VWs own check they do not cause issue with jacking points I understand some non VW onces stop you using the jack :headbang

bertieblue said:
Ps don't mention the lower springs. I might buy those for Shirley as an anniversary present.

A real romantic at heart... excellent :D

HY09UMU said:
If you get side bars and they are not VWs own check they do not cause issue with jacking points I understand some non VW onces stop you using the jack :headbang

I don't know if they are still available and at what price but many of us have VW replica bars which are almost identical to the OEM ones and at the time were quite a lot cheaper. I'll see if i can find a link.

Cool choice and welcome to the Cali club and family of Berg's ... Lol :)

Get your kettle and some thing to sleep under then use it and your'll figure out what you need ... It will take a good season to know what you need ,as we all have different needs when using our cali's and what we use them for .... I'm sure you'll get carried away as most of us do and buy stuff we don't really need or thought we needed ,but that can be part the fun ... Lol

Enjoy the Cali and the club :)

Thanks for all of the comments and advice.

First of all we need to work out how to use the forum effectively. Keep trying just to add a smiley but with no joy so far.
We hope the cali manual is easier to understand but we somehow doubt it!!

All in good time I suppose.
I will ask Thomas (12) to sort everything out!