Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Beach on the Block

jonroe

jonroe

VIP Member
Picked up our new Beach today from SMG Tonbridge. Laine Watts the Sales Manager was great. He is a long term Cali user himself, although SE variety rather than Beach, so very knowledgeable. Had a great drive back through Sussex to Hampshire. Couple of photos attached.

Beach1.jpg Beach2.jpg

Welcome GREAT COLOUR :hello :hello

Looks great especially with Xenons, Spots and Thunders.

Andy

Great colour, I'm just wondering what it would look like with some fancy black graphics down rack side :D

Yes, note hookup flap in first picture. A big bonus because it wasn't available when we ordered the van.

Great colour, salsa red. We went for the same colour and it does really stand out.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice...!!!
:cool

Ooh I really love it in the red...I hadn't ever considered the red (I think being a redhead I always veer away from red things), but it looks brilliant!

Always liked the salsa red, was my second colour before I bought my van, I just wasn't brave enough to see it through.
Does look great though ..... :thumb

Wow, that looks stunning in red. I wish I was brave enough to put red on our fleet

I have a Salsa Red too. Its going to get tricky finding it in the car park with all these copies about.

I don't get the brave thing (but accept it's subjective). For me yellow's a big ask but red's a great colour and I would've probably ordered one if I hadn't got a demo. Loving your Beach OP! :thumb

Olly - surely you need variety in your line up (or maybe you do) - at least you don't have to live with the consequences long term unlike everyone else on here. I'm thinking the basics - black, white, red, blue, yellow, silver. Like a good hotel room, repeat customers will begin to ask for their favourite by colour.

Choice of Red was easy enough for us. No other colour looked £600 better on the option list (Red and white are the "Standard" colours on the SE with Yellow added to the Beach). It has the same clear coat protection that the metallic colours have and thus none of the same fading issues as red vehicles of old.

Andy80F said:
Choice of Red was easy enough for us. No other colour looked £600 better on the option list (Red and white are the "Standard" colours on the SE with Yellow added to the Beach). It has the same clear coat protection that the metallic colours have and thus none of the same fading issues as red vehicles of old.

All the so called solid colours look great on the Cali's - I happen the red adds a touch of fun as well. It's striking as well and suits the line.

If I was lucky enough to buy another Beach, I'd really only consider the solid colours and red with the xenons and fogs looks particularly good

James

Hi it looks really great I am still waiting to get mine it should have been 1st of March but there seems to have been a delay with the shipping I am told, so no won't be here till some time in April. Great to see you have a electric hook up the dealer I have ordered it from has not guaranteed mine will have one!! I just have my fingers crossed as I waited and ordered it in December and had read in the forum that all beech models ordered after a certain week last year would have one.
I hope you have a lot of fun with it. :D

Back