Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

New Aires in the Trossachs

That looks good. I stayed for 1 night at Red Squirell campsite a couple of nights ago on my way home from the top. It was great but I may have considered these for a stop over. I was flabbergasted by how busy it was in the area generally

Stronachlachar is more of a destination, it’s quite far off the main roads, but a beautiful location. You have to watch out for the buses on the single track road heading back from Inversnaid Hotel though. Brig O’Turk is a good location for a stopover if you’re coming via Killin or Crianlarich and heading towards Stirling / South.

I got offered this video myself yesterday - seems an interesting channel for Scots content.

As above, amazed by how many vans there were in circulation on / near NC500 (acknowledging I was one of them!) during second week of Easter holidays - think I’ll give it a miss until after the school hols later in September now.

I got offered this video myself yesterday - seems an interesting channel for Scots content.

As above, amazed by how many vans there were in circulation on / near NC500 (acknowledging I was one of them!) during second week of Easter holidays - think I’ll give it a miss until after the school hols later in September now.
Cameron is a great advocate for campervans and has been campaigning for more aires.

That will keep you clear of the midge season too :)

We were up in the inner hebs in mid-late Sept last year and returning down from Skye and down the west coast the place was mobbed with campervans and especially motorhomes (every layby was full of them, with more moving about on the roads). I was quite surprised as I had assumed with it being term-time it would be quieter . . . I wonder if the masses without kids all wait for that period to go away?