Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

new adventures

Welcome!
Not crazy...
Your details are confusing though...apparently you have a T5 SE 180??

hi
picking up our vw ocean on saturday. have discussed buying a camper for - wait for it 50 years. not sure if we are crazy at our age but we intend to enjoy it.
looking forward to posting some of our adventures before too long.
Welcome and enjoy.
I wish I’d convinced my mum and dad to buy an Ocean a few years back.

hi
picking up our vw ocean on saturday. have discussed buying a camper for - wait for it 50 years. not sure if we are crazy at our age but we intend to enjoy it.
Welcome look forward to the photos

We hope to sleep up top but I think we will have to invest in a ladder. Just wish I could try one before I she'll out £140 +
They are expensive but we find it really useful. We’ve found any Cali accessory we’ve bought & we've bought a lot, to be expensive.

We hope to sleep up top but I think we will have to invest in a ladder. Just wish I could try one before I she'll out £140 +

Follow the above thread and link to save yourself nearly £100 on a roof access ladder.

We have one of these in our Beach, it’s great and stows nicely as it hangs off the rear headrests when not in use:

hi
No adventures as yet. We had our van for 1 hour. Learnt the day before we picked it up that the corrosion recall had been brought forward. It will be in Southport for 3 weeks. The weather is awful so better now than spring.