Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Muttop or Anorak?? (spelling?!!)

J

jerrythegerman

VIP Member
Sorry about the spelling, can't seem to get it right.

I am looking around for one of these but wanted the one that provides a little more thermal value?

I have a foil type thing that came with the van but in the winter, I'm not sure it makes all that much difference. Its no make to speak of and TBH I was unsure if it should fit around the canvas or around the frame on the roof while up.

It could be me getting it wrong and it will do the job!!

Failing all of the above, which new one would you chose and are they any good?

Yours, Thicko.

Hello, I did see it but didnt know if it has any thermal value, also it looks like you have a order list with some weeks to delivery/make.

I've just booked some camping for 2 weeks time and then again the following week, and wanted to get it resolved before that point.

I understand that these things take time to set up also and in no way am I applying or do I , want to applyany pressure.

It does look a great product and I do sincerely wish you good luck with it.

There is a lot of experience on the forum about the different options, but as far as I know, they are all essentially an extra layer of canvas that traps air between them and the pop-top.
If you already have a foil wrap around, could you go for a belt and braces approach and use your foil AND a new canvas topper?

Back