Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Morning all...

Thruxton

Thruxton

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Just introducing myself... Mark (and wife Liz) here, we don't own a van yet, although we hired an ocean last year as a trial. So have joined you all to dig deeper into the experience (hope that's ok). We don't plan a purchase soon, but over the next couple of years. We spend a lot of time in France each year either camping or Gite-ing, and living 'down south' we are close to the tunnel.

We both have Motorbikes (Triumphs and a KTM), and so would plan to tow a bike trailer behind the van...

I'm currently 'baby sitting' my daughters 69 beetle, and I have previously rebuilt a land-rover Lightweight, so we love our cars and motorbikes!!

Love all your insights into ownership and the love you have for your vans...

Mark

Welcome Mark and Liz, there is a world of information here. :thumb:thumb

Welcome on board!

Thanks all, at least I'm not planning a rebuild thread as I did with the land rover, hopefully when I buy, it will be new(ish) ;-)

Welcome Mark amd Liz! I'd like to see some pic of your bikes&land-rover!
cheers sapto

Welcome Mark amd Liz! I'd like to see some pic of your bikes&land-rover!
cheers sapto
will post some at home tonight... The landie, sadly had to go to a new home, but I still have photos to remind me of the relationship ;-)

:welcome:welcome:welcome:welcome

Landy pictures always welcome.

Posted this initial thread back in January and mentioned we would purchase over the next couple of years...... oh well, put a deposit down today on an ocean !! I guess you could call that over the next couple of years, just a bit early !... hopefully coming in time for Christmas.

Couldn't wait could you. Nice Christmas present.:thumb