Mold & Mildew

soulstyledevon

soulstyledevon

Kennycalifornia
Super Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
Gave the van a good clean last night. For the first time I decided to pop the roof and clean around the rubber seal and body work where the roof sits.
Well i was blown away with how much mold and mildew had developed on the awning side of the roof. Took quite a bit of cleaning. So if you have never done yours, go check. You maybe surprised how much has built up. Also had lots of small twigs and stuff. Really worth having a clean out, I think next time I won't leave it so long.

All sparkly clean here

:thumb

Gave the van a good clean last night. For the first time I decided to pop the roof and clean around the rubber seal and body work where the roof sits.
Well i was blown away with how much mold and mildew had developed on the awning side of the roof. Took quite a bit of cleaning. So if you have never done yours, go check. You maybe surprised how much has built up. Also had lots of small twigs and stuff. Really worth having a clean out, I think next time I won't leave it so long.

All sparkly clean here

:thumb
We spotted ours last week. Horribly mucky.
On the job list now.

I check up in the roof gutter almost every time before closing the roof , specially when parked up near trees , just a small pineapple or acorn could cost you a dent....
Also make sure the drains are free so no water gets pilled up there
How to clean the drains ? Read my sticky tread in the technical ;)

I check up in the roof gutter almost every time before closing the roof , specially when parked up near trees , just a small pineapple or acorn could cost you a dent....
Also make sure the drains are free so no water gets pilled up there
How to clean the drains ? Read my sticky tread in the technical ;)

Not seen it yet, but will try and check it out :thumb