Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

D

Doug Curran

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 174
As a new California owner and one of only two such vehicles in British Columbia, I've relied on the Russian online parts catalogue at oempec.com for parts information, and sourcing compatible parts across the VW/Audi/Skoda platform.

Clicking on this past week I get an announcement that -I presume - it being in Cyrillic am unable to read it - that the web host has not been paid for renewal of hosting. Does anyone else have experience with this? Is this in effect a subscription paywall? I've accessed the site for the past year without payment or subscription/log-in.

You could try one or more of these...

https://ifinterface.com/ -- Bit more complicated Select Safe Zone, Free services, Car Prog 2 each on new screens.

I hope you can find what you need from these.

If you want workshop manuals you could try here...

just be very careful with these i used one and it infected my macbook with a virus that took control of my defaults making it impossible to change them back without a major restore

just be very careful with these i used one and it infected my macbook with a virus that took control of my defaults making it impossible to change them back without a major restore
Yes there is/was one called OEMEPC which had a virus, I don't know its status now as I've declined to visit the site. I use Malwarebytes which reported the virus to me.

Back