Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Missing in Action T6.1 Fly Screens

Wogga

Wogga

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi All, any T6.1 owners who received their vans prior to April 21 without oem fly screens have you tackled your dealer to see if they are being issued in retrospect? My understanding is that T6 came with them as standard and T6.1 this year. Allegedly the first T6.1 didn't get them because the windows had a redesign so VW has had to redesign the flyscreens to suit?

Worth an email to the dealer, not expecting to succeed but worth punt. Anyone had a go?

Hi All, any T6.1 owners who received their vans prior to April 21 without oem fly screens have you tackled your dealer to see if they are being issued in retrospect? My understanding is that T6 came with them as standard and T6.1 this year. Allegedly the first T6.1 didn't get them because the windows had a redesign so VW has had to redesign the flyscreens to suit?

Worth an email to the dealer, not expecting to succeed but worth punt. Anyone had a go?
I've already spent £50 on the Jerba one. It never occured to me to go back to the dealer.

Same here bought the excellent Jerba ones.

Have tested them left in at high speed & they make a substantial noise reduction compared to just an open window.

Also worth noting if it’s the same mesh as the T6 screens that the VW are fly screens whereas the Jerba ones are very fine mesh midge screens.

Back