Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Minor Damage Protection

C

CaliAM

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi
Soon to be collecting our Cali, dealer will be asking whether we want any extras. Has anyone experience of Minor Damage Protection products.....I'd rather be spending my money on essential Cali equipment :). Thanks

Ask for a summary of cover and read the small print. On doing this I felt the cover had so many get out clauses it wasn't worth the hassle and I'd save the money to pay for any minor damage myself. Luckily we haven't had any.

Last edited:
Hi
Soon to be collecting our Cali, dealer will be asking whether we want any extras. Has anyone experience of Minor Damage Protection products.....I'd rather be spending my money on essential Cali equipment :). Thanks

I suppose it comes down to how much minor damage you expect to incur? We park ours on the road and use it as a daily driver making it maybe more susceptible to this kind of thing but I would never consider purchasing it. The sooner you get a few small scratches the more you'll relax!

That being said, if you were interested in the cover then there are a lot of companies online that'll do it for a price is probably much more competitive.

I suppose it comes down to how much minor damage you expect to incur? We park ours on the road and use it as a daily driver making it maybe more susceptible to this kind of thing but I would never consider purchasing it. The sooner you get a few small scratches the more you'll relax!

That being said, if you were interested in the cover then there are a lot of companies online that'll do it for a price is probably much more competitive.

Thanks, I agree about getting the first scratch and relaxing :). It's just nice to get some second opinions that I'm right to forget it and spend my money on those essentials we'll need.....Thank you..... :)