Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mid life crisis Cali Swamper!

Really tempted.....EcoFlow 2 at £700..... *bites nails*

But having found a stone embedded in our tyre (with a tyre warning light yesterday), I have a dreadful fear this is the month we're forking out for new alloys and AT tyres too....
£799 for me :(

Ooof that’s a hit rich.
Got mine for £450 whilst on offer at blacks !

Having run the gamut of new owner angst, mostly my wife becoming a moderately terrifying creature more suited to guarding the gates of hell than camping in Wales, I have a pang of regret not speccing 4WD.

I talked myself down from it at the time. If anyone hears of a decent 4 Motion for sale, PM me.

Having run the gamut of new owner angst, mostly my wife becoming a moderately terrifying creature more suited to guarding the gates of hell than camping in Wales, I have a pang of regret not speccing 4WD.

I talked myself down from it at the time. If anyone hears of a decent 4 Motion for sale, PM me.
Dude. Dude dude dude.
What were you thinking !
4Motion 4Life Dude :cool:

4motion is the new black:)

A Swamper without 4Motion is a crime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mum’s the word ;)

Love the Hess kit on it.
Nato_tea has changed his name 10 times on instagram. Why would you change the name that many times ?