Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Loving Cali life

G

Gemima0818

We have owned our Cali for 5 years now. Buying a Cali was our dream for 5 years and it was the best thing we have done! We are living the dream and mainly take long breaks to France, Spain, Italy and Greece. We enjoy wild camping in remote places and go rock climbing and walking with our working cocker spaniel, Ruby. Ruby is the biggest Cali fan! She absolutely loves everything about going on holiday! We are considering a solar panel if any one has any info? We have had several problems with our Cali during the 5 years but it’s been all good experience ( although not so good at the time!). Andy, Wendy and Ruby.

hi you lot and a big :welcome from me

:welcome Long time member, 1st time poster!

Plenty of threads on solar panels... Give it a search...

Welcome,
Living the Cali dream life for five years and your first posting !
We wild camp 90% of the time in the UK, exercising common sense and haven't had problems. I know the north west of Spain is wild camping friendly, l was wondering how you've got on in the country's you mention?

Welcome allong !

Welcome,
Living the Cali dream life for five years and your first posting !
We wild camp 90% of the time in the UK, exercising common sense and haven't had problems. I know the north west of Spain is wild camping friendly, l was wondering how you've got on in the country's you mention?

Hi there,
There is so much opportunity to wild camp everywhere in these countries . We more often go really rural and always have a spectacular view from our bed in the morning! In southern Greece on the Peloponnese wild camping on remote beaches are just amazing.