Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

MFD: Next Service Info

C

Calimark

VIP Member
Vehicle
Cali now sold
I was fiddling around with the MFD the other day and noticed that the screen which displays the "next service" info had not changed since I purchased my new cali nearly 2 months ago. It was still saying next service due in 24,400 miles or 685 days. I expected that being a variable service engine that this would reduce as time goes on. Has anyone noticed this in their new cali ?

I think from memory that it does not change until you have done about 1800 miles or so since last reset.

When I purchased mine in January it did take a while before starting the countdown. Not sure how many miles but what berndros says sounds about right.

I have done 45000+ miles in my March 10 180DSG and had a first service about 23000 miles ago. After the vans varied and loyal travels I am going to treat it to a service regardless of the MFD display.

Thanks Gents for your quick responses..much appreciated. Sadly I have only done just under 900 miles so far but will knock up a few more when we go to the Black Forest in June !

Back