Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Mega mega specs

CALI FATE

CALI FATE

Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Just seen a couple of mega spec'd vans on the forum - set me wondering who has THE most specced up van and therefore the most expensive Ocean on the road - I reckon Finnegan must be near the top with his amazing white van - can anyone beat that

If i may say it is not the about the money spent on options but the fact you get a van able to take you at the most beautiful places without worry's.

The fact one got to order the whole option list does not makes it better .
I hope those who show of their spec.list here can show us some trip reviews in the near time .
Be more intrested in those....:)

If i may say it is not the about the money spent on options but the fact you get a van able to take you at the most beautiful places without worry's.

The fact one got to order the whole option list does not makes it better .
I hope those who show of their spec.list here can show us some trip reviews in the near time .
Be more intrested in those....:)
Don't believe Tim was asking for the best or most travelled van as we've got threads on travel and spec is dependant on individual choice and need does not make it a better van. Just a bit of fun. Anyway will let you let know soon. I hope not but waiting so long and then seeing people's vans with different options makes me keep ticking boxes. I shall try and show restraint but can't promise.

Here's a thought. If you were to tick every feasible box on the options list, what would that do to your available payload?

If I replaced tomorrow I would not over spec - Just spec to my needs and budget

Here's a thought. If you were to tick every feasible box on the options list, what would that do to your available payload?

That olny goes IF one could see some clearness in the option list , even VW dealers don't know what can or can not be put on each diffrent Cali version....(only by others posting that on here , i have not yet orderd my new T6)
I have read post here people going to pick-up their new Cali frieghtent if all the specs on the order are actually on the Cali...t

Back