Meet in Denmark 2018?

Kmann

Kmann

Iben & Henrik
Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
I am wondering if there would be any interest if I made a meet in Denmark?

I have made a small Facebook group here, and some have responded to my thoughts regarding planning a meet in DK. So please give heads up, if it would be interesting. Also if you are from Denmark and would like to join into the process.

Dragefestival_Roemoe.jpg

Goodness, a Viking convention! If I called myself farmor Jen could I come? :shocked

HAHA … as long as you bring your 42l wine cooler you are more than welcome ;-)

We're interested, depending on when it is. Looking to make a big adventure next summer- looking at Iceland but up for multi country tour. Always enjoy meeting new people

Charles

I am wondering if there would be any interest if I made a meet in Denmark?

I have made a small Facebook group here, and some have responded to my thoughts regarding planning a meet in DK. So please give heads up, if it would be interesting. Also if you are from Denmark and would like to join into the process.

View attachment 25468

If that the big kite festival on Fano?

I can see lots of Peter Lynn inflatables

I am wondering if there could be any interest if I made a meet in Denmark?
Hi! It could be interesting for us too. Depends when. September not possible as going to USA National Parks.

Me and @Sad would be interesting if the timings work. We were planning on a Scandinavian adventure next year so would be great to add this to is.

Reactions: Sad
Can it be near the new LEGO house please?!

Diane and I are also planning our first Scandinavian adventure for 2018 so could fit a meet in. Please time it to miss the midges up north

@Kmann , we can discus this with a glass of champagne next week in France .....!
Sure we can work a meet out in Denmark with your (and others ) help .

We could well be interested. Had a great trip to Denmark three years ago. Stayed five nights at a lovely site in Hillerod.

Late Sept would be great - we're looking to go further North to watch the aurora borealis in Oct.

We are planning a trip in that direction during August next year. Keep us posted.

You got our interest , keep us updated.
Roger

Me and @Sad would be interesting if the timings work. We were planning on a Scandinavian adventure next year so would be great to add this to is.

I would be happy to organise a Norway meet. I’m in Stavanger which has a couple of the Norway must-sees like Kjeragbolten and Preikestolen. David.

first denmark then norway.. second half of august or first half of september suits me..

first denmark then norway.. second half of august or first half of september suits me..
Second half of August in Norway would be good for us. We would be on our way south to Denmark.

We are planning to do an Easter 2018 tour of Denmark - was going to ask some questions closer to the time. Would be chuffed to tag along if the meet was April time. Sounds like a fun place.

We may also be interested, we start the Faroe and Iceland trip14 June in Ribe, so if its before then that would work for us. Unfortunately no spare time on the return part of the trip as we have to be at a family event very shortly afterwards.

Please keep us advised on whether is is going to happen.

We did 2 weeks in Juelsminde in Dave the camper in 2016. Absolutely loved it. I wanted to show the wife and kids where I used to holiday every year for years when I was a kid. Such a lovel country and even more lovely people. You Danes have every right to be a proud nation.