Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Long Awaited California . . .

AnneP

AnneP

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204 4Motion
image.jpg Hello to everyone. I have been roaming around this forum for some time, and very useful it has been. We've finally been able to go ahead, and picked up our 14 plate Midnight Blue SE California from VW Kettering on Thurs. Love it, as we knew we would! One issue, the roof sags to one side after a few mins, but under warranty still so VW sorting in next couple of weeks with new hydraulic roof ram. Already planning a trip up to Scotland in June. Slept in it outside the house on Fri night, because I couldn't wait any longer!

Ours did the roof sagging thing when we first got it. It was fixed by VW with no problems. Don't let it ruin your purchase - it has worked perfectly ever since :)

Love that you slept in it at your house - I was so tempted to do the same thing when we got ours. We've now had numerous day trips and 2 weekends away and already planning the next adventure. You'll love it!

Ours also had the sagging on one side roof,fixed promptly under warranty, they don't seem to check anything whilst it waited 3 months at the dealer!!

I don't think our dealer did anything more than wash it! There is the sagging roof thing, the central control unit is dicky (being replaced by VW up in Manchester along with the roof) and the tyres needed pumping up to correct pressure. And they massively overcharged us for the chrome mirrors! Awaiting refund on that one ....

I don't think our dealer did anything more than wash it! There is the sagging roof thing, the central control unit is dicky (being replaced by VW up in Manchester along with the roof) and the tyres needed pumping up to correct pressure. And they massively overcharged us for the chrome mirrors! Awaiting refund on that one ....
They seem to make "heavy weather "out of everything they do.
When ours went in for the roof repaint I asked them to have a look and give us a price for small ding in the sliding door , I asked when I made the appointment to have the photos taken of the roof, I asked when I had the photos taken , I asked when I dropped it off, they had it 2 weeks and still they didn't do anything about it, total lack of interest.

Back