Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lockdown huge choons.a bit like that netflix thread but better. What would you add to my list here.?

bigmac77

bigmac77

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 199
Agnelli and Nelson. Now theres another . How many do you hear and forget who they are due to being drunk or completely out of it for some other reason?. Ha. So this forums not just full of boring old farts after all. I need to do a campsite play list with some of these corkers from the 90s
Agnelli & Nelson IMO were peak trance, El Niño is also a cracking tune. The late 90’s and early 2000’s were absolutely the best times, clubs nights, Ibiza holidays and amazing friends, no commitments just living for the weekends. Having a Cali would have been very handy, just imagine all the night clubs I could have visited.

Last edited:
flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Agnelli & Nelson IMO were peak trance, El Niño is also a cracking tune. The late 90’s and early 2000’s were absolutely the best times, clubs nights, Ibiza holidays and amazing friends, no commitments just living for the weekends. Having a Cali would have been very handy.
no way i could have afforded a camper back then, but in hindsight i should have bought some sort of camper to sort all the birds out in back when i could pull em.was a bit cramped in my peugot205. if my flight to Ibiza was more than £99 i used to think about it. once went with no digs sorted out and just hand luggage. no idea where i was going to stay or how, but i was there ! blagged a lift on one of those holiday rep coaches and jumped out the back door when sussed out. 1999 Ibiza. the music was flying higher than the dancers back then. cafe del mar at sunset, then mambo, down the west end and then a club. crashed a moped p1ssed up, thought renting a bike would save me some taxi money. ha. great days. pay the bill when you get home was my motto. did it every year. the music always reminds me of those times. now i'm paying £30 quid a night to crap in a bucket and be quiet after 9pm. whats happened to me ?

Last edited:
Ladymuck

Ladymuck

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Coast 150
no way i could have afforded a camper back then, but in hindsight i should have bought some sort of camper to sort all the birds out in back when i could pull em.was a bit cramped in my peugot205. if my flight to Ibiza was more than £99 i used to think about it. once went with no digs sorted out and just hand luggage. no idea where i was going to stay or how, but i was there ! blagged a lift on one of those holiday rep coaches and jumped out the back door when sussed out. 1999 Ibiza. the music was flying higher than the dancers back then. cafe del mar at sunset, then mambo, down the west end and then a club. crashed a moped p1ssed up, thought renting a bike would save me some taxi money. ha. great days. pay the bill when you get home was my motto. did it every year. the music always reminds me of those times. now i'm paying £30 quid a night to crap in a bucket and be quiet after 9pm. whats happened to me ?
How amazing would it've been to have had any type of campervan back then. I lived in Lyon, France and hired a Twingo with a friend and took it down to San Tropez and Cannes, no hotels available so we hired a pitch on a campsite and slept in it there ! next night ended up in a yacht, happy memories !

BrugseB

BrugseB

VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 Hightop
We go back way time... first was anthem during military service (at that time still obligatory), second was the starter at many parties, and underwater love... let's not get into that...

Personally I was still hanging in the "80: The Police, Talking Heads, Prince, Eurythmics,.. Still very broadminded as it comes to musical taste! Some VWCC playlists for on the road?

Last edited:
cpjb@btinternet.com

cpjb@btinternet.com

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Blues and Country shi1te i'm afraid...

Blues Traveler - Carolina Blues
Anthony Gomes - Peace love & loud guitars
The Rolling Stones - Empty Heart
Little Walter - Blue and Lonesome
Billy Gibbons - Missin' Yo' Kissin'
Ronnie Earl - You Don't Know What Love Is
Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll
Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
Dylan and Cash - Girl From the North Country
The Desert City Ramblers - Comin' Home
Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whisky

P

Polomint

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hubby and I relive Ibiza tunes at Pete Tong every year at the O2 or Brighton, mosh pit next year!!

Camperfamily

Camperfamily

VIP Member
Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Any material by Ben Howard.

The new album, Collections from the Whiteout, released last month (currently #1 in UK album charts) was an unexpected lockdown treat.

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Blues and Country shi1te i'm afraid...

Blues Traveler - Carolina Blues
Anthony Gomes - Peace love & loud guitars
The Rolling Stones - Empty Heart
Little Walter - Blue and Lonesome
Billy Gibbons - Missin' Yo' Kissin'
Ronnie Earl - You Don't Know What Love Is
Led Zeppelin - Rock and Roll
Jimi Hendrix - Hey Joe
Dylan and Cash - Girl From the North Country
The Desert City Ramblers - Comin' Home
Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whisky
Great tunes. But not the choons I was after

Joker 1299

Joker 1299

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Beggin - Madcon

Day ‘n’ nite - Kid Cudi & Crookers

Beeper (fake blood mix) The count and Sinden - garden leave is so good, I should have done it years ago

sidepod

sidepod

Top Poster
Lifetime VIP Member
Vehicle
T4 PopTop
Any better? This must surely be a bangin toon?

Tricky one this, other people’s music is like trying other people’s underwear!

flying banana

flying banana

T6 Ocean 204ps manual
Top Poster
VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Here's one to add
I bought that album. Also reminded me to add 'dark and long' by underworld. Never understood the huge admiration for 'born slippy' though

VW California Club