Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Lockdown Easing - ohhhh Yessssssss moments

Mine has to be able to get out in the hills further away, I went and did the Yorkshire Three Peaks (40km loop) in 7hrs 50min and then got to go flying in the peak district perfect weekend
e3e8153c76097b774afb78842899ee4f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Know that well, what a classic! You must’ve missed it. I’m a fell/trail runner and at least here in Spain we’ve been able to get onto the hills in the immediate locality, compared to this time last year when any outdoor exercise was banned for about two months!

Mine has to be able to get out in the hills further away, I went and did the Yorkshire Three Peaks (40km loop) in 7hrs 50min and then got to go flying in the peak district perfect weekend

That’s quite an achievement.

I took Ben (age 6) up Ingleborough and Pen y Ghent shortly before lockdown, but that was two peaks over two days. All three in 7 and a bit hours is quite something.

As Tom said,

Quite an achievement.

I've done the three peaks a couple of times and mostly with a one before your your number :shocked

Cheers guys, I didn’t even set out to go fast. I know I could get the time down to around 7:30 if I jogged the flat sections.

Now I just need to find time and it would have been amazing to have the Cali as a base of Ops, only a few more months wait

Yesterday, seeing my best friend and her children for our annual Easter egg hunt; only year we've ever missed was 2020. Not seen them for so long because her husband was shielding.

My big boy came round this morning to give me my Easter egg.

He brought his two little boys with him.

Guess who ate my Easter egg :D
I recommend you had help from the little boys!

My 5 year old is similar. He complained endlessly on a walk up Box Hill!
Love Box Hill.

The first time we did the steep climb with the girls we had parked at the top and they had to the hill on the last leg; big mistake and tears before we got back to the car. Now we always park at the bottom and get the climb out of the way first. Not that we have been able to go much recently, only managed it once since lockdown as it’s been too busy.

Love Box Hill.

The first time we did the steep climb with the girls we had parked at the top and they had to the hill on the last leg; big mistake and tears before we got back to the car. Now we always park at the bottom and get the climb out of the way first. Not that we have been able to go much recently, only managed it once since lockdown as it’s been too busy.

Over that way today. Planning to climb Pitch Hill this afternoon. On a clear day you can see Littlehampton from the top, we will have to wave at @GrannyJen from the top.