Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Let’s try: a picture please?

Hellow everyone. Let us try: I regularly see beautiful photos of members' stunners or people who ask about them. Are anyone willing to show their California in this post? All generations, including other brands. I'm really curious about the diversity and will love them all, that's for sure. Just photos, little text: the photos will speak for themselves; A special or unusual photo is certainly allowed ;) I start.

View attachment 119998

You can of course shield your license plate.
Thank you very much in advance!
Greetings
Calibusje
Hunger Valley, California 2022 We have only two T5 Californias in British Columbia as VW did not import any vans after the T4. Both T5s are here in Victoria, twins of each other.
email Hunger Valley camp.jpg

Last edited:
Hellow everyone. Let us try: I regularly see beautiful photos of members' stunners or people who ask about them. Are anyone willing to show their California in this post? All generations, including other brands. I'm really curious about the diversity and will love them all, that's for sure. Just photos, little text: the photos will speak for themselves; A special or unusual photo is certainly allowed ;) I start.

View attachment 119998

Greetings
Calibusje

P1010406.jpeg

Wow, I am impressed by the many beautiful calis and gorgeous landscapes. Nice change also with GC, Westfalias and others. Some of the places or countries mentioned I have already been to and bring back wonderful memories (Île de Re, South of France, Cornwall, Yorkshire, Dunnet Head, Corsica, Worcestershire, Sennen, South Uist, Lake District). Others I have not been to yet (Grossglockner, Ireland, Norway, Swabian Alb, Salisbury, Nordkapp, Slovenia, California, New Zealand, Chester) or I don't know them (Brockenhurst, Moreton, Sauris/Italy, Valencia Harbour, Clumber Park, California tavern on California Road). Makes me curious. You are never too old to learn or discover.
Thank you all! Keep the photos of your gem coming, I’m enjoying it :thumb

Collection Drive home with a lunch break at Caffeine & Machine

View attachment 120009
Picking ours up from Droitwich Listers on the 28th, Ascot Grey also. Like the Black wheels.
Caffeine and Machine is a possibility but probably Gilks Garage Cafe in Kineton Village. About 6 miles from C&M but well worth a visit.

Wow, I am impressed by the many beautiful calis and gorgeous landscapes. Nice change also with GC, Westfalias and others. Some of the places or countries mentioned I have already been to and bring back wonderful memories (Île de Re, South of France, Cornwall, Yorkshire, Dunnet Head, Corsica, Worcestershire, Sennen, South Uist, Lake District). Others I have not been to yet (Grossglockner, Ireland, Norway, Swabian Alb, Salisbury, Nordkapp, Slovenia, California, New Zealand, Chester) or I don't know them (Brockenhurst, Moreton, Sauris/Italy, Valencia Harbour, Clumber Park, California tavern on California Road). Makes me curious. You are never too old to learn or discover.
Indeed, all these photos are truly inspirational - thank you all for sharing.

You’ve started something now ! ;)

View attachment 119998

Greetings
Calibusje

20230610_124650.jpg

Let me know when you are visiting. I will pop in. Gilks opens Wednesday to Sundays. Closed Monday Tuesday. Is a great relaxing venue.
Check out their Instagram page they have lots going on. Most visitors come before or after C&M or the motor museum at Gaydon.
I definitely want to visit these places; Now I just have to plan a trip to the UK, but that will definitely come.
@bullibuskombi: Circuit de Gueux? I also like to go there and It’s nice to see how it has changed every time I go there.

Last edited:
Back