Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

LED warning light

S

SamSara

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Yesterday evening the LED warning light came on and when I indicated left instead of the usual blinking showing/sounding on the consul it was rapid. This morning I went to check and no warning light, all my lights are functioning including both indicators. I’m wondering if this could have been a loose connection or a sign of something about to go wrong. Any advice welcome. Thank you

Yesterday evening the LED warning light came on and when I indicated left instead of the usual blinking showing/sounding on the consul it was rapid. This morning I went to check and no warning light, all my lights are functioning including both indicators. I’m wondering if this could have been a loose connection or a sign of something about to go wrong. Any advice welcome. Thank you
Probably loose connection or temperature related.

Mine did the same the other morning just before its MOT!.

Its the cold. Just restart and it will disappear.

Also checked with Carista and no faults showing.

Back