Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Last of T5s...

d1rtym0nk3y

d1rtym0nk3y

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi all,

Really nice to see some T6s being delivered!

We were torn between ordering one or buying a T5 from stock.
In the end, as we wanted a van for this summer we started looking for a T5 and when this one popped up it was just what we wanted.

We picked up this ex demo T5 SE back in Feb and we love it.

14616115165490.jpg

It was registered June 15, but had apparently been the showroom model and had 70 miles on it when it first saw it. Its a 180 DSG, Alcantara leather, RNS510, 3 zone aircon, 17" cascavel alloys, parking sensors, towbar and a few other bits.

We've been away for a few nights so far with our two girls, everyone really happy with it. Looking forward to some longer trips to Europe in the summer!

Great stuff ,
instant fun....!

Welcome. A very good find. Enjoy.

Great looking Cali and best of all you are already using it. Bring on the summer!!!! :)

Nice looking van Monkey, and a great spec too - I think black (and particularly Sportlines) are far the best looking VW vans.

I'm in a similar boat myself, debating whether to stretch to a T6 demo or a better-value T5 - without being cheeky (or too specific £) could you give those of us still looking/selling an idea of the percentage off list you managed to achieve please?

Congratulations. Stunning van and you can use it now. Result.

Last year we purchased a black ex demo T5 180 dsg 4motion stuffed with options which was also registered in June 15. It was also a great decision.

We got a great deal. We knew what we were buying. We didn't want to wait ages for a T6 and we had no disappointments with faulty build specs. In addition, I have always felt more comfortable buying the last of a well sorted old model rather than risk potential issues with the many changes on a new model.

Enjoy your new Cali. Great choice.

Last edited: