Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Just bought a demonstrator California Beach

Detritus

Detritus

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Beach 150
Hi all,

Finally purchased a California Beach yesterday from Southern Hereford Motors. It is (or rather will be) an ex-demonstrator - they got it in this week and will use it as a demonstrator until 30/07 when it becomes mine! It's going to be a long two months waiting to get it but incredibly please as it was a great price and almost exactly the spec I was after.

Been looking at the forum now for a little while as been looking for a California Beach and this seems like a great community. I used to own a Mitsubishi Delica and that too had a great online community and was a great source of advice and recommendations. I look forwards to speaking to you guys on here about all things Cali related and some not Cali related!

Jez

Welcome and that is a great result to get what you wanted and at a good price

Mike

We got our demonstrator from there last year. It had been there for 2 weeks when we saw it. We waited for 2½ months and then it was ours. Absolutely fantastic - has totally changed our recreation time.
South Hereford are really good too. They have some great reviews on here.
Welcome. Simon

Welcome. Good choice of vehicle. South Hereford have been good to me.

Hi and welcome from Belgium

Welcome along. I may be drastically wrong but I'm sure demos run for 90 days for tax purposes.

Welcome along. I may be drastically wrong but I'm sure demos run for 90 days for tax purposes.
Thanks all for the welcome.

Geezso - yes you're right. Van was registered on April 30th but had only just arrived at the garage, currently has 10 miles on the clock

Welcome from Switzerland! Enjoy your next two months, get all the bits you want in your Cali (for example: a kitchenpod, bags/boxes to pack)&I look forward to some pics then!