Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introduction.

T

T5Beachy

Vehicle
N/A
Hi, Having followed the forum for sometime, I thought it time to take the plunge. Although not a Cali owner, I have a 2007 T5 Beach inspired conversion which my wife and I enjoy as a daily driver/day van/camper.
Thanks for allowing me to join.
Steve.

Welcome to the Cali family.
The great thing about owning a VW, be it a full blown California Ocean, or camper conversion, is it always gets people talking together. I really feel it is a family of like-minded people. Welcome again, and enjoy.

Hi, Having followed the forum for sometime, I thought it time to take the plunge. Although not a Cali owner, I have a 2007 T5 Beach inspired conversion which my wife and I enjoy as a daily driver/day van/camper.
Steve.
Welcome Steve.

Well, there are some obligatory deeds that have to be performed when you join :bananadance2
a) pictures of your pride and joy!
b) a name for your pride and joy!

... and of course, we love when people share their adventures ... when we are stuck at home in front of a computer working from home ... but hey-ho, that home can be the campervan as well, so no complaints :thumb

Enjoy the adventures

Thank you SusiBus for your kind introduction - yes indeed, like minded people.

Welcome Steve.

Well, there are some obligatory deeds that have to be performed when you join :bananadance2
a) pictures of your pride and joy!
b) a name for your pride and joy!

... and of course, we love when people share their adventures ... when we are stuck at home in front of a computer working from home ... but hey-ho, that home can be the campervan as well, so no complaints :thumb

Enjoy the adventures
Hi kurienp,

Thanks for the introduction.
Well, some pics of the exterior - I'll take some of the interior and post them in due course.
Regards names, can't repeat on the odd occasion she misbehaves!!! - otherwise, still working on that.

IMG_20210713_1102312.jpg

IMG_20210713_1102572.jpg

IMG_20210713_1103239_LI.jpg

Steve.
Steve.
Welcome guys, wishing you happy travels.