Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introduction

E

erik1966

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 150
Hi, we are from Belgium. Just before the lockdown in Belgium we received our brand new California Ocean 6.1. A few weeks ago we finally made our first trip to the south of France. We enjoyed very much the driving comfort and the freedom we had with this car . I think in this corona time we made the right decision to buy this year this little camper. We don't have to take planes anymore to go on vacation. Because I am a passionate nature photographer I want to visit with our camper mainly nature reserves all over Europe .

busje - kopie.jpg

:welcome You have chosen the perfect vehicle for a nature photographer. I hope we can see some of the results on here...

Hi, we are from Belgium. Just before the lockdown in Belgium we received our brand new California Ocean 6.1. A few weeks ago we finally made our first trip to the south of France. We enjoyed very much the driving comfort and the freedom we had with this car . I think in this corona time we made the right decision to buy this year this little camper. We don't have to take planes anymore to go on vacation. Because I am a passionate nature photographer I want to visit with our camper mainly nature reserves all over Europe .

View attachment 63010
:)

Welcome to the Cali family.
Van looks smart. Dark blue, name? and chrome pack. Nice parking spot.
Enjoy.

View attachment 63010
Welcome, lovely looking California. I am a keen photographer, the Cali is ideal for many hobbies including photography. Wishing you happy and safe adventures.