Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Introduction - California Ocean coming sooner than expected.

R

Robert_S

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hello to you all. Pleased to have found the forum - what a source of information and advice! My wife and I ordered an Ocean at the beginning of July and found out today that delivery will be in October, we were previously told to expect it early next year. Brief spec is, DSG, 198 diesel (down from 204) in Indium Grey; removeable towbar, heated front screen, parking sensors+camera, high beam assist, app connect, shower, 80L fuel tank. We have a large dog so expect to be looking at enclosed awnings so that we can all have some comfort and space at night.

Welcome to the forum. Soon be with you then

Mike

Welcome allong , time to start shopping for the goodies...:D
Forumshop has lots of them!

Hello to you all. Pleased to have found the forum - what a source of information and advice! My wife and I ordered an Ocean at the beginning of July and found out today that delivery will be in October, we were previously told to expect it early next year. Brief spec is, DSG, 198 diesel (down from 204) in Indium Grey; removeable towbar, heated front screen, parking sensors+camera, high beam assist, app connect, shower, 80L fuel tank. We have a large dog so expect to be looking at enclosed awnings so that we can all have some comfort and space at night.

Was yours built last week? I think mine is built - just waiting for a delivery date. Any news on spec changes other than the BHP from your dealer?

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum. There is so much brilliant information on here....

What build week are you? We are week 36 with expected Oct delievery date. Indium grey too. Counting down the weeks. So exciting. :thumb

And another Indium Grey Ocean for me too! Being built this week and also expecting an October delivery. Excited doesn't cut it - I feel like a 6 year old at Christmas :D

Was yours built last week? I think mine is built - just waiting for a delivery date. Any news on spec changes other than the BHP from your dealer?

Hi Matt, Dealer said that ours was being built, 'now'. I did ask about any other spec changes/updates and was told that none were expected - only time will tell on that one though! For cars, I have been able to track progress via a portal, apparently that isn't available for commercial vehicles. Assume you must be due delivery in October then.

Hiya,

Welcome to the forum. There is so much brilliant information on here....

What build week are you? We are week 36 with expected Oct delievery date. Indium grey too. Counting down the weeks. So exciting. :thumb

Thankyou. Not sure about build week, just that it is being built, 'now'. Dealer may have told me but only really took in the bit about October delivery, big surprise as we expected next year. Indium grey seems a popular choice.

And another Indium Grey Ocean for me too! Being built this week and also expecting an October delivery. Excited doesn't cut it - I feel like a 6 year old at Christmas :D
Congratulations, we're just getting over our surprise....need to get looking at the goodies we need to go with it now.

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you are joining an excited list.

Back