Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Cancelled Order California Ocean due in Two Weeks

Tomdbreeze

Tomdbreeze

Trade Advertiser
Vehicle
N/A
Hi Everyone

At Breeze Van Centre in Poole we have a cancelled order California Ocean 150 DSG due to be on site in stock in the next two weeks. It’s currently at status 40 waiting delivery to the van centre.

Spec as Follows:
Two Tone White/Green
Updated starter battery
Tyre pressure monitoring system
Towbar removable
Mud flaps front and rear
Traffic sign recognition
Heated windscreen
Bed extension
Active lane assist
4 keys
High beam assist.

This vehicle OTR is £72,505.
Please don’t hesitate to give me a call on 01202 713038 or email me at tom.davidson@breezemotorgroup.co.uk

Hi Everyone

At Breeze Van Centre in Poole we have a cancelled order California Ocean 150 DSG due to be on site in stock in the next two weeks. It’s currently at status 40 waiting delivery to the van centre.

Spec as Follows:
Two Tone White/Green
Updated starter battery
Towbar removable
Mud flaps front and rear
Traffic sign recognition
Heated windscreen
Bed extension
Active lane assist
4 keys
High beam assist.

Please don’t hesitate to give me a call on 01202 713038 or email me at tom.davidson@breezemotorgroup.co.uk
Hi Tom,

I would so love to buy this from you, but alas I must stay strong and wait another ???? Weeks till mine is built.

Hi Everyone

Spec as Follows:
Two Tone White/Green
Updated starter battery
Towbar removable
Mud flaps front and rear
Traffic sign recognition
Heated windscreen
Bed extension
Active lane assist
4 keys
High beam assist.

Hi Tom,

Do you have any idea when you might see your first 204 come through for a customer order. It might give the rest of us some sense of when we might get ours if we know that they actually exist In real life?

Hi Tom,

Do you have any idea when you might see your first 204 come through for a customer order. It might give the rest of us some sense of when we might get ours if we know that they actually exist In real life?
Very difficult to say these build weeks are all over the place at the moment, it’s very frustrating for myself to try and keep a customer updated as I can’t seem to give a clear update as it changes all the time. The earliest 204 we have in the system is 07 but that could change still.

Thanks Tom, I appreactie the feedback. I get your position, you have to deal will all your customers frustrations, the rest of us only have our own vehicles to get stressed about.

Thanks Tom, I appreactie the feedback. I get your position, you have to deal will all your customers frustrations, the rest of us only have our own vehicles to get stressed about.
No problem at all, we fully understand as customers you guys have spent are spending a huge amount of money.
In defence to the dealer network and ourselves we don’t get given clear information from Volkswagen to inform you of the situation because at the moment we honestly know as much as you do. Which unfortunately doesn’t help anyone.

Hi Everyone

Spec as Follows:
Two Tone White/Green
Updated starter battery
Towbar removable
Mud flaps front and rear
Traffic sign recognition
Heated windscreen
Bed extension
Active lane assist
4 keys
High beam assist.

Pop it on ebay with no minimum reserve and I'll place a bid ;)

No problem at all, we fully understand as customers you guys have spent are spending a huge amount of money.
In defence to the dealer network and ourselves we don’t get given clear information from Volkswagen to inform you of the situation because at the moment we honestly know as much as you do. Which unfortunately doesn’t help anyone.
Still surprised to hear this about a German firm. No such issues with BMW and Porsche. All great products but terrible customer service at VW. I read on here too of people avoiding VW dealers for servicing as they cause as many problems as they solve, and avoiding the latest version because they know the electronics can’t be managed by the dealers etc.
Gutting when the factory is turning out such a great vehicle.

Back