Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Sorry Now Sold Inka California Ocean Red GTI Tartan Seat Covers For Sale

Bulli Ocean 1

Bulli Ocean 1

Vehicle
Motorhome
California Ocean Inka Seat Covers for Sale £200. Cost £385 purchased in July 2021 (8 months old).

With Separate Headrests & Armrests Includes Map Pockets On The Rear Of The Front Seats. Bespoke California Embroidery & GTI Tartan Centres. Airbag Compatible & Rear Isofix Points Included.

Package Includes:

1 x Driver's Seat
1 x Passenger's Seat
1 x Rear Double Bench seat
4 x Headrests
2 x Left Armrests
2 x Right Armrests

Complete with fitting instructions (printed out), which do not come with any covers ordered directly from Inka.

In as new condition with no wear or damage. Only selling as I am having my seats retrimmed in leather. I have attached photos of the covers fitted to my Cali Ocean. These seat covers are available now. Save £185 and avoid the 3 month wait time!! The seat covers are of a great quality it’s just the wait time in getting them delivered from Inka Corp. Don’t believe the stated delivery time quoted as there are many reviews of the poor customer service from Inka but great reviews re the quality.

Collection only from Warrington, Cheshire.

23637D59-DBA2-45DB-9350-AF1A5249B907.jpeg

9A329713-D8A4-4EC1-9FF6-2102FFAEF4C5.jpeg

E4C99083-E851-4030-B6B0-29E923847575.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Sad
Would you consider posting the covers we are in Cornwall

Would you mind providing a postcode so I can try to work out the chances of getting someone to collect for me. Thanks.

Hi, I have technically sold the seat covers. The person is coming to collect on Sat morning. If they fail to show I will let you know.

Thanks to Steve for dropping these off.....sadly I still await delivery date for our bus, however I will be sitting on these tonight:oops: