Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

IKEA inside my VW T6 California Ocean

yuchili

yuchili

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150 4Motion
Chili's VW T6 California Ocean Note(9) - IKEA inside my Cali. My name is Chili from Taipei, Taiwan. I'm always crazy about RV camping and want to share what I experience everything about the VW camper. Although the video is narrated in Mandarin, please turn on the Closed Caption in English or another language. Please feel free to leave any comments.

Chili's VW T6 California Ocean Note(9) - IKEA inside my Cali. My name is Chili from Taipei, Taiwan. I'm always crazy about RV camping and want to share what I experience everything about the VW camper. Although the video is narrated in Mandarin, please turn on the Closed Caption in English or another language. Please feel free to leave any comments.

As always Chili: great video! Thanks for sharing!

( Some Swedish logic: "Oleby" in Taiwan means "Stötta" in Europe; great Stüff! ;-)

Hi Chili. Thank you for your video. What is the IKEA product number for the tray?:thanks

Well made video, thanks. I´m gonna look for some of those things.
Would have finished it off nicely if you had´ve cooked meatballs at the end.

Great video. Do you have non-swivel seats? What do you sit on at the table please?

Hi Chili. Thank you for your video. What is the IKEA product number for the tray?:thanks
The tray is simply the lid to the box shown upper left. And the tray (on top of the fridge) goes on top of the cutlery tray to form the mini table.

Excellent! How do you get Closed Caption in English.....

Excellent! How do you get Closed Caption in English.....

If you click the settings cog, there is a subtitles option. In there you’ll find an auto translate option, and you can select looks like any language including English. First time I’ve used it. Works pretty well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot not everybody speaks Dutch :
Wireless (4AAA) Led lamp with infrared sensor. Time: 20 sec.

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

How a narrow Channel can make a world of difference...:(:
Oleby.jpg
How much do the 'real' Oleby's cost?

Bought two pairs today from Southampton, £5 a pair, fitted this evening, excellent
The Oleby lights according to Ikea are being discontinued but still available in store. If an Ikea is nearby worth a visit. I got a mate to get me 4 packs.

Back