Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hola from Spain!

T5sevilla

T5sevilla

Vehicle
T5 SE 140
Hola! :hello
I am an expat living and working in Seville since 2009. I have a 2008 LHD T5 California Comfortline 2.5 (ex-VW Demonstrator) that I bought before moving down here (from mid-2005 until Dec 2008 I was living and working in Bremen, Germany.) To say it was a bit of a step-change for me would be an understatement, as my previous vehicle was a Mercedes SLK roadster! :lol:
Since being down here, I have visited several campsites relatively locally, and also took the van to Ibiza for Easter 2011. I also brought the van over to the UK for Christmas 2010, (including a bone-juddering crossing from Bilbao,) which included a great couple of days at a pub campsite in Herefordshire over the New Year.
For those unfamiliar with Spanish campsites, I have found them to be well organised, tidy, toilet facilities spotless, and good value for money.
Looking forward to more adventures in my Cali! If anybody needs any advice regarding Spanish sites, I will be happy to oblige! :thanks Pete

Hi pete welcome from Spain :thumb great to hear about your travels and thanks for the offer
Of some Spanish lessons :laugh2

Hi Pete, welcome to the forum, we have several members now in Spain, there maybe enough soon for your own mini meet :thumb

Back