Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

High Density Replacment mattress (For use with zonesleep)

Bubba Gross

Bubba Gross

Vehicle
T5 SE 180
Hi All, I know another question about the toppers, but this is more a technical one

We have the upstairs zonesleep topper already, and are using it on top of the standard mattress. Its very comfortable but of course due to thickness we have to remove the topper before closing the roof.

I know comfortz does a replacement mattress to allow the topper to stay fitted but I am curious, is this the only advantage of purchasing it, or does the fact that is it higher density foam make it even more comfortable with the topper than the std. mattress ?

I am sure other people have done this upgrade (e.g. topper before and after) so am interested in your opinions ..

TIA..

Last edited:
I believe Nick has 2 options no 1 a complete replacement mattress in memory foam and option 2 a thinner standard foam mattress to use with a Zonesleep upper.

Hi Calikev, sorry edited my post, it was confusing, I am talking about the 1" higher density foam mattress to allow the topper to stay in place. Is this more comfortable than with the topper and VW std. mattress ?

Hi There,

Its just designed to help with closing the roof - I'd say there's no extra comfort factor really

Cheers
:thumb

I agree with Nick. I don't think it's more comfortable but it's much more convenient.