Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi to all Brits VW California fans

M

MotoramaFrance

Vehicle
T6.1 Ocean 199 4Motion
Hello to the group members, and thank you for your welcome. I'm Seb from Toulouse in the Southwest of France (Airbus City). I recently acquired a T6.1 California Ocean 150 DSG 4motion. Apparently, this version doesn't seem to exist in the United Kingdom because I couldn't find it when registering my account on the forum. Gradually, I am finishing equipping it. Ultimately, I want to turn it into a tool capable of tackling deserts in Morocco as well as in Iceland. I am always enthusiastic to see how you islanders prepare and maintain your vehicles. See you soon on the roads of Europe and the world. Next trip, Norway for a month this summer. 10,000 km, it's going to be huge!IMG_2192.jpg

Welcome indeed from Hannover.
I love your neck of the woods. And it's true our Cali spec was not available in the UK. I have the same as your's only with the 204HP engine. So far only 3K km, mostly from a recent trip to the West Coast of France. Ultimately my goal is retire in France.

Welcome indeed from Hannover.
I love your neck of the woods. And it's true our Cali spec was not available in the UK. I have the same as your's only with the 204HP engine. So far only 3K km, mostly from a recent trip to the West Coast of France. Ultimately my goal is retire in France.
Where exactly in SW ?

Vitre, oh and how could I forget Nantes

Awesome. I m going to La Rochelle tomorrow to visit my sister and her family’s for the weekend.

Although I'm not a Brit, :welcome

Beautiful van in a beautiful setting! On the forum you will find many tips and tricks. We also go to France several times a year (from Bruges, Belgium) and keep coming back: it's a fascinating country with many quirks, fun to visit (and the same can be said of Great Britain:)).
Bien que je ne sois pas britannique: Bienvenue. Belle cali dans un cadre magnifique!
Sur le forum, vous trouverez de nombreux trucs et astuces. Nous allons aussi en France plusieurs fois par an (depuis Bruges, Belgique) et nous y revenons : c'est un pays fascinant avec de nombreuses bizarreries, agréable à visiter (et on peut en dire autant de la Grande-Bretagne:)).

Greetings
Calibusje

Back