Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi - new California Ocean Owners

DanD

DanD

VIP Member
Vehicle
T6 Ocean 150
Hi,

We've had our vehicle for a couple of months and just returned from our first proper trip away - 2000 miles through France and northern Spain. So I thought it was about time I introduced myself after making full use of all the invaluable info on the forum! We had an excellent time on our trip and really love our California Ocean (150 manual Oryx White). We're a family of 5 and didn't find the vehicle too cramped on the road and use a Khyam Motordome 380 for additional sleeping/living space. It was a bit of a pain loading/unloading the 5th seat each day for our day trips, but not too bad. The roofbox worked OK on the pop-up roof, but I only attempted to lift the roof when the roofbox was empty.

Here's a list of the additional items we'll add to our itinerary for our next trip.

Decent sized bin
Laundry basket
Clothes airer

Purchased via Guy at Preston and received excellent faultless service.

20170822_175311[1].jpg

Dan

Welcome on board , not a newbie anymore afther such a trip !

Hi Dan,
Welcome from a newbie looking to buy. Glad it has lived up to your expectations.

Welcome Dan & family. Great photo,where is it ?

We are off to France (ferry to Roscoff )& then driving down to Northern Spain soon.
Returning to Uk on the Bilbo/Portsmouth ferry.
Any recommendations for campsites ,places to visit in France/Spain.

Staying in the picos mountains( camping La Viorna) & camping la Paz.

Many thanks
Mandy & Simon

Welcome DanD!
IMO great idea with an additional Motordome.
Enjoy your next trips.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Hi,

The photo was taken in Saint-Nectaire in the Auvergne. We visited the Dordogne, then travelled to Barcelona and then returned via the Auvergne. We were very impressed with the Huttopia site in Royat, great facilities and friendly helpful staff.

Back