Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi from the antipodes

Walter@0815ab

Walter@0815ab

Vehicle
Grand California 600
Hello everyone.

After reading along here in the forum for quite a while. I would also like to introduce my self.
For the past few weeks I have owned a Grand California 600, a 2 year old used vehicle with 14,000 miles on the clock.
About 210 Grand California 600/680 are currently registered on the island, so it is quite interesting to look for tips and tricks in international forums.
Unfortunately, winter is approaching but I hope the weather allows for a few tours.
cheers
Kai

Hi and welcome to the Cali family.
New Zealand, what a great country to have a camper in. We had one of our best holidays ever there when we hired a camper. Enjoy.

Hello everyone.

After reading along here in the forum for quite a while. I would also like to introduce my self.
For the past few weeks I have owned a Grand California 600, a 2 year old used vehicle with 14,000 miles on the clock.
About 210 Grand California 600/680 are currently registered on the island, so it is quite interesting to look for tips and tricks in international forums.
Unfortunately, winter is approaching but I hope the weather allows for a few tours.
cheers
Kai
Kia ora Kai. We took a van up to Cape Reinga last time we were over in 2020 - absolutely stunning place, would highly recommend it if you have not been up there. We are lucky to have great friends down in Whanganui so have had the pleasure of several trips over to see them and explore your beautiful country. Desperate for another trip as soon as we can!

Back