Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi everyone!

L

Lee Price

Vehicle
T6 Ocean 204
Hi everyone...

We picked up our brand new two tone Ocean 199 DSG up from Liverpool Van Centre on Thursday. Had a fantastic experience with Andrew Warren and would recommend that any newbies like us who are interested in buying a Cali give him a shout. Also, the information and advice on this forum has been fantastic and we're so excited to have joined the gang!!

We are a family of 4, with a 6 and a 3 year old, and can't wait to spend some time in our new van!

I'm sure we'll be posting more soon!!

Lee

IMG_5283.jpeg

Welcome!! :welcome

That colour combination is marvellous, but I woudn't take the red canvas. With the sun shining in, the whole interior of the van will become pink.

But on the other hand, grey or dark blue just doesn't fit the exterior.

You will love it, and have some a lot of marvellous trips with it.
Enjoy and forget what I said about the pink interior.

But you will notice I was right :oops:.

Hi everyone...

We picked up our brand new two tone Ocean 199 DSG up from Liverpool Van Centre on Thursday. Had a fantastic experience with Andrew Warren and would recommend that any newbies like us who are interested in buying a Cali give him a shout. Also, the information and advice on this forum has been fantastic and we're so excited to have joined the gang!!

We are a family of 4, with a 6 and a 3 year old, and can't wait to spend some time in our new van!

Lee

View attachment 50947
:welcome You will love it Its Interesting that you live in N W & bought from Liverpool. We live on The Wirral 10 miles from the Speke dealership & chose to buy in N W :)

Good for not agreeing with me, but I wouldn't really like this:

rood.jpg

Welcome!! :welcome

That colour combination is marvellous, but I woudn't take the red canvas. With the sun shining in, the whole interior of the van will become pink.

But on the other hand, grey or dark blue just doesn't fit the exterior.

You will love it, and have some a lot of marvellous trips with it.
Enjoy and forget what I said about the pink interior.

But you will notice I was right :oops:.

The van looks great. But why do you feel the need to say something negative about it?

The van looks great. But why do you feel the need to say something negative about it?
Yeah I know. Wasn't too nice from me.
One can't discuss about taste isn't it?

I really do love the exterior colour combination.

That's the same as ours apart from we had the grey canvas we also bought ours from Liverpool very good experience they certainly know their stufft :thumb

That looks fantastic, we got ours from Liverpool 4 weeks ago.

Enjoy and i’m sure the kids will absolutely love it!

I’m also new to this game and also had to read awkward comments when I first posted from one of the above naysayers.
You may call me by name if you mean me with it.
I'm a grown up man, I can live with it.

Lovely van- enjoy! Endless fun and adventures for the kids. Ours are always asking when we are next going in the camper van! Friday night, get home from work. ‘Daddy daddy can we go in the camper van this weekend??!!’

Hi everyone...

Lee

View attachment 50947
Looks so nice! I’ve just had my Beach delivered from Liverpool Van Centre and my kids are so excited as well, telling everyone who’ll listen that we’ve got a camper van! Let the adventures roll

Rather than living with it, just try to be a nice guy. It costs nothing.
So having an opinion is not being a nice guy?
If my opinion doesn't match other one's opinions I am negative and not nice?

But let's just stick to the OP.

So having an opinion is not being a nice guy?
If my opinion doesn't match other one's opinions I am negative and not nice?

But let's just stick to the OP.

Correct.

Tact and charm require one to sometimes keep their opinions to themselves. As my mother would say, if you can’t say something nice it’s best to say nothing at all.

I might think your wife or girlfriend is ugly. But I would never tell you. Telling you would be negative and not nice.

Well I think it looks great. The red canvas sets it off a treat. Congratulations.

I hope you all have very many happy adventures in he/she/it.

P.s We have a duo colour Beach on order and I would love to have the dark blue canvas. However I suspect we will end up with boring old grey.

Hi everyone...

Lee

View attachment 50947

That’s a mighty fine looking Cali right there, very jealous, I was vetoed from an exact same colour (Beach) but that’s another story.

Get out and enjoy and don’t forget to wave !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lovely. I think the pink 'glow' is more prevalent in photos than it actually is. as usual photos never do it justice. see you on the road !!!

We had a nosey at your van when we picked ours up on Saturday, very nice|!

We can also recommend Andy, great service and a nice guy too.

Looks very nice, If the interior canvas hue being red did bother you an internal isotop would sort. Worth fitting anyway imo and then you have all the bases covered - no pun !