Buy all your VW California Accessories at the Club Shop Visit Shop

Hi All

J

Jules

VIP Member
Been meaning to do this for some time. We live to the west of Southampton and own an 09 Reflex Silver 174 Tiptronic which has been my daily transport for the last 2 and a half years. Had towed a caravan for 11 years prior to this but love the freedom and practicality of the Cali.

Have a 180 DSG on order for delivery early March. Natural grey, leather, electric door (which we wouldn't be without) and Cascavel alloys - which I hope we like as we haven't seen a van with them on yet! So regreably our much loved 174 will be up for sale next week and I guess if it doesn't sell we could always hire it out for the summer!

Jules

Hi jules and welcome to the Cali club
Can't wait to see the new Cali with those wheels on be sure to put a picture up as soon as it arrives.
As for the other one stick it in the for sale section of our site.
If you have any trouble putting up pictures. Email them to admin@vwcaliforniaclub.com
Cheers kev

Hi Kev. Great idea. I'll get something together and perhaps I will email the photos over to you separately as I'm not sure if I can add photos using my iPAD.

Thanks

Jules

180DSG you will love, I have gone from sea level up to North slopes of Mt Etna today ( 6500ft ) then back down the other side to sea level again and it's just great to drive. Plus so easy to flick out of gear and free wheel down the long descents......

Hi Jules and welcome to the forum, nice to see another Cali on the South coast. Maybe bring your new Cali to one of our meets.